A rear view camera is a great way to improve your parking skills and make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
The cameras are very small, so they’re easy to install and don’t change the appearance of the car.
All New Alpine HDR Cameras
Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
This camera includes convenient distance guides that can be fully adjusted to match the width of your vehicle. This makes parking safer and more convenient compared to a regular rear-view camera. Note: distance guides only work with Alpine navigation and media stations.
Convenient RCA output means this camera can be used with any monitor.
- HDR Rearview Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear))
- Box Unit: 38 x 25 x 15mm (excluding projection)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 7m
- Reverse/ACC/Video/GND Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: DC 9V to DC 15.6V
- Negative Ground
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (12V)
- Operating Temperature (Box Unit): -30°C - +70°C
- Weight Camera: 27g (camera only)
- Weight Box: 83g (including cord)
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS image sensor
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx