This all-new rear-view HDR camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology and full touch-screen operation.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
It automatically activates when reversing and also mutes the audio so you can hear the parking sensor signals.
There is a choice of four viewing modes and you can even activate a trailer hitch guideline.
All New Alpine HDR Cameras
Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
Rear View [Back]
Rear View displays what is directly behind the car. Use this when reserving into a parking space, for example.
Panorama View [Panorama]
Panorama View displays a wide view behind the car. Use this when you want to view a wider than normal area behind the car.
Corner View [Corner]
Corner View splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both left and right behind the car. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular rear view in a small screen.
Ground View [Top]
Top View is convenient for precise reversing, for example to hook up a trailer. There's also a picture-in-picture function that shows the regular rear view in a small screen.
Connect up to 3 cameras
The optional KCX-C250MC enables connection of up to three Alpine direct connection cameras. You can switch between cameras via touch operation on your Alpine screen and select different viewing modes.
This camera has a total cable length of 10.5 meters. if you need a longer cable for trucks, camper vans, etc, Alpine offers the optional KWE-EX5CAM camera extension cable that gives you an extra 5 meters.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Multi View Angle Selection: Rear View [Back], Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- For use with Alpine monitors with touch-screen operation
- For use without a touch-screen display, the HDR Multi View Front Camera (HCE-C2600FD), sold separately, is required.
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 25.8mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 960 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 125°
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 32g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)